- We offer a range of National Tray Dryers that are used for the best drying results in conventional process. These Tray dryers are provided with double walled cabinet (Single/ Double doors) and the gap between Double walls is filled with high density fiber glass wool insulation material to avoid heat transfer. Stainless steel 304 trays are placed on the movable trolleys. These dryers comes with a dynamically balanced axial low type blower fans that are provided for air circulation with inlet & outlet damper with air vent filter in the drying chamber during process and also with a control panel board with process timer and digital temperature controller.
- We offer these tray dries in varied capacities ranging from 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, and 192 trays, which are manufactured using high grade raw material such as SS 304/ SS316/ MS internal and externals.
Salient Features :
- All Tray & inner chamber stainless steel 304/316 construction for pharmaceutical application or external SS304/ mild steel with SS internal parts
- Electric air heater are generate heat air and heating control through electric panel board with process timer
- Sturdy trolleys with silicon castor wheels
- Air filter at inlet
- Easy accessibility of impellers for cleaning
- The exhaust duct, blower & air inlet filters can be custom built to keep out the production area with suitable ducting
Heating Elements : Heating elements, made of high grade imported nichrome wire are insulated inside the porcelain beads and placed at the bottom and side ribs for uniform temperature all over the space.
Temperature Control : To provide digital temperature control display and Temperature is controlled by imported capillary type thermostat from 50°C above ambient to 180°C ±0.5°C. Temperature control knob is graduated in centigrade degrees after actually observing the temperature in steady state.
Ventilation : Air ventilators port are provided on sides at top for ventilate fumes & to assist convection process.
Control Panel : The equipment is provided with a Electric panel having a thermostat control knob, ON/OFF switch or digital temperature controller and indicating light.
Power Requirement : Supplied with cord and plug. Suitable to operate on 230 V single phase, 50 Hz,
Optional Accessories :
- HMI With Plc Controller Fully Automatic Process with Printer Facility.
- Air Circulating Fan.
- Digital Display Temperature controller and Indicator.
- Digital Display Temp. Controller-Cum-Indicator in lieu of thermostat.
- Micro Processor based PID temperature controller-cum-indicator in lieu of thermostat.
- Timer/ hour's meter.