National Vacuum Oven offered feature double walled construction with inside chamber made of using thick stainless steel 304/316 finish as well as outside chamber made of SS 304/ mild steel sheet in as well as MS powder coated finish so as to provide for superior rust proofing standards. The use of high grade glass wool insulation that is provided between chambers also helps in preventing heat loss as well as in achieving uniform drying through vacuum.
Technical Specification :
- Vacuum Oven are Double walled.
- Inside chamber constructed with appropriate thickness in SS grade 304/316L .
- Outside chamber manufactured with SS 304/MS powder coated.
- High Grade glass wool insulation between the chambers to prevent heat loss. Uniform drying through vacuum.
- Operating temperature ranges from 50°C to 200°C with ±2°C accuracy.
- Precise Vacuum control up-to 30Hg, which are displayed on Analog/Dial Vacuum gauge.
- For quick and uniform heating, the vacuum chamber is fitted with set of high quality heaters.
- Digital temp indicator cum controller helps in controlling the temperature.
- The Door has a thick tempered toughened glass window and is properly sealed with silicon rubber gasket for observation without disturbing thermal condition.
- Control panel on the front, with Digital temperature controller, switches and indicating lamps.
- Working chamber is provided having a choice of two sizes 250X305 mm and 305X305 mm.
- Electrical requirements 230 V AC, 1 Ph, 50Hz.
- Also available in rectangular chamber sizes - 305X305, 305X450 and 450X450 mm.
- Vacuum control and relief valves are located on the front side of the unit for convenient monitoring.